Find out how much is left on my gift card?
You can check your gift card balance online by selecting "Check Balance" from the top right corner of a page. You will need to sign in using your gift card number and 4-digit PIN.
Every time you use your gift card, the remaining balance is printed on your receipt. You can also check your card balance at selected registers in stores or by calling our Customer Response Team on 1300 304 990.
When you sign in to check your balance online you can also see your card's expiry date and a list of your gift card purchases.
Get a list of purchases made with my gift card?
You can get a list of your gift card purchases when you check your balance online or by calling our Customer Response Team on 1300 304 990.
If you have any questions about a transaction please contact our Customer Response Team on 1300 304 990.
What's the difference between the Coles Group & Myer Gift Card and a store gift card?
Myer, Target, Kmart, Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and 1st Choice Liquor Superstore all sell their own gift cards for exclusive use in their stores.
The Coles Group & Myer Gift Card offers more choice and can be used in any participating store. For example, you can use the Coles Group & Myer Gift Card to buy clothes at Myer, then groceries at Coles and toys from Target.
To find out whether you have a Coles Group & Myer Gift Card or a store gift card, check the back of the card or card carrier for a list of stores that accept your card.
Where can I buy gift cards?
You can buy gift cards at each of the retailers below to use exclusively in their stores:
Store Gift Cards may also be purchased online.
Can I collect Fly Buys points when I buy a gift card?
No, the recipient of the gift card can collect FlyBuys points (and any applicable bonus points) when they use their gift card at participating FlyBuys retailers.
Can I choose the value of the gift card?
You can choose any value between $5 and $500 for each gift card. If you want to give $67.50, that's what we'll load onto the gift card.
Can I buy gift cards online?
Yes, a new retail site has been launched offering a great range of Store Gift Cards and Coles Group & Myer Gift Cards. Gift Cards ordered online will be sent to the nominated address(s) within 5-10 business days via registered post. A delivery fee of $5.50 applies to each separate address nominated.
For further information or assistance relating to purchasing Gift Cards online, please contact the Customer Response Team on 1300 304 990.
Are there any fees or charges associated with gift cards?
We do not charge any fees on gift cards or for using gift card related services.
When you go online to visit our website (e.g. to check your card balance) your regular telecommunications and Internet Service Provider (ISP) charges apply. When Gift Cards are purchased online, a delivery fee of $5.50 applies to each nominated separate delivery address.
I want to buy gift cards on behalf of a company – what do I do?
If you wish to purchase gift cards on behalf of a company, please contact the Coles Group & Myer Corporate Services Team on 1300 725 159.
Who do I phone if I have questions about my gift card?
Please contact our Customer Response Team on 1300 304 990 with any questions you have. You can also email us.
Who is Coles Group Limited?
Coles Group Limited is one of Australia's largest retailers with more than 2900 stores throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Find out more about Coles Group Limited by visiting the Coles Group website.
Will my gift card expire?
Yes. Your gift card will expire 2 years from the date of purchase.
You can find out your card's expiry date by checking purchase receipts, at selected registers in store, or by calling our Customer Response Team on 1300 304 990.
You can also find out the expiry date of your gift card when you check your balance online.
Can I add more value onto my card?
No, once a gift card has been purchased, the value on it cannot be increased.
What should I do if my gift card is damaged, lost or stolen?
Unfortunately, if your gift card is lost or stolen we are unable to replace or refund it. You are responsible for the safe keeping of your gift card at all times. Once a gift card has been purchased you should treat it like cash.
If your card is damaged, please take it into a store and have it checked by one of our Customer Service team members.
Can I collect FlyBuys points when I make a purchase using my gift card?
Yes. At participating FlyBuys retailers, whenever you make a purchase with your gift card and present your FlyBuys card, you can collect FlyBuys points (including any applicable bonus points).
Is there anything I can't use my gift card for?
Yes, some restrictions apply. You cannot use gift cards for:
What are the Terms & Conditions of this website?
Please refer to our Website Terms & Conditions.
Please be assured that we take the issues of privacy and security very seriously.
This site has a Privacy & Security Notice that outlines how we collect, use and protect your personal information.
Are my details secure when I sign in to check my card balance?
Yes. We use high security levels throughout this site, particularly when dealing with your personal information. We use security levels that are standard for internet banking and large-scale e-commerce websites.
For more details please read our Privacy & Security Notice.
You can check the security level of a web page by clicking on your browser's padlock or key icon.
Please take the time to read these in detail on this site or in any participating store.
"Agreement" means an agreement between you and Coles Group Ltd to supply Gift Card(s).
"Delivery Address" means the address to which the Gift Card(s) are to be delivered as stated on the Order.
"Expiry Date" means the date, being two (2) years from the date of purchase, after which any remaining funds on any Gift Card will not be available for redemption.
"Gift Card" means a Coles Group & Myer Gift Card, Coles Gift Card, Kmart Gift Card, Target Gift Card, Liquorland Gift Card, Coles Express Gift Card, Vintage Cellars Gift Card, Officeworks Gift Card, 1st Choice Gift Card.
"Order" means an order by you to purchase Gift Card(s) from Coles Group Ltd.
"Personal Information" includes, but is not limited to, your name, Delivery Address and payment details.
A reference to "we", "us" or "our" is a reference to Coles Group Ltd.
A reference to "you" or "your" is a reference to the person who is taken to agree to these Terms and Conditions under clause 1.
or attempting to use a Gift Card or by making a transaction enquiry or
exercising any right to redeem value loaded on a Gift Card. By purchasing,
using or attempting to use a Gift Card, or by making a transaction enquiry or
exercising any right to redeem value loaded on a Gift Card, you warrant to us
will not be used in any manner that is unlawful, misleading, deceptive, unfair or otherwise harmful to consumers.
apply to the Gift Card and the relevant Expiry Date of the Gift Card.
You may purchase up to 10 Gift Cards per Order.
A minimum of $5 and a maximum of $500 can be loaded onto each Gift Card.
We may change the minimum and maximum amounts that can be loaded onto a Gift Card at our sole discretion.
Gift Cards cannot be reloaded or recharged with additional value.
Your Gift Card is valid for use until the Expiry Date, being two (2) years from the date of its purchase.
Any unspent value cannot be redeemed after that time.
You agree to pay the nominated Gift Card value(s) and delivery fee in respect of each Gift Card Order placed.
Method of Payment
You may use MasterCard for payment of a Gift Card. Coles Group & Myer Gift Card Team
does not accept other forms of payment for the purchase of Gift Cards at this time.
Payment must be cleared before Gift Cards are dispatched.
Gift Cards are only available for delivery within Australia.
All Orders are delivered via Registered Post to a nominated business or residential address.
Gift Cards cannot be delivered to a P.O Box or Locked Bag address.
Delivery of Gift Card(s) to the nominated address will take approximately 5- 10 working days. Please allow additional time during peak Order periods such as Christmas.
The Coles Group & Myer Gift Card Team does not accept responsibility for Orders which do not arrive within the 5 - 10 working day period.
Coles Group will not be responsible for any lost or misdirected Gift Cards, including any Gift Cards lost or misdirected in the mail.
Please note that each Gift Card purchase sent to a different mailing address attracts a separate delivery fee which cannot be bundled together.
A person must be at the Delivery Address to accept the Gift Card(s) on delivery.
Anyone at the Delivery Address who receives the Gift Card(s) shall be presumed to be authorised to receive the Gift Card(s) on your behalf.
Please note the increased risk of unauthorised acceptance of Gift Cards that are delivered to business Delivery Addresses.
Coles accepts no liability for such unauthorised acceptance and any consequential unauthorised redemption of a Gift Card.
If there is no-one at the Delivery Address or no-one of the appropriate age to receive the Gift Card(s) (or the person is unable or
unwilling to provide appropriate proof of age), a calling card will be left for you to collect the Gift Card(s) from the post office.
Coles Group & Myer Gift Card Team does not accept responsibility for late delivery or non-delivery due to incomplete or incorrect details provided.
An Order must be accepted at the nominated delivery address within 30 days from the date it is dispatched. An order will be returned back to Coles
Group if it is not collected within 30 business days. An order will be returned to Coles Group if it is not accepted at the nominated delivery address or collected,
as applicable, within 30 business days from the date it is dispatched. Returned orders may take up to14 business days to be received by Coles Group.
Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for another denomination or tender (i.e. cash).
Please note that Coles Group & Myer Gift Card Team is not responsible for and is unable to replace Gift Cards which are lost or stolen.
If you believe the Gift Card has been tampered with prior to receipt, you must contact the Coles Group & Myer Gift Card Team immediately on 1300 304 990.
Gift Cards cannot be refunded or returned, unless required by law. Delivery fees are non refundable, unless required by law.
Once submitted via the Coles Group & Myer Gift Card website, Orders cannot be cancelled unless required by law.
The Coles Group & Myer Gift Card Team reserves the right to cancel an Order if it is;
Personal information collected during the Order process will be used for the purpose of fulfilling the Order,
and may be shared with a third party delivery agent and other parties necessary for the purposes of delivering your Order.
please visit http://www.giftcards.com.au/privacy.asp
Risk and title in the Gift Card(s) passes to you upon payment for the Gift Card(s). Coles Group will not be responsible for any lost or
misdirected Gift Cards, including any Gift Cards lost or misdirected in the mail.
Nor will Coles Group be responsible for the unauthorised acceptance and any unauthorised redemption of a Gift Card.
The laws of Victoria, Australia govern this agreement.
Send an email to our Customer Response Team.
For your security, please do not include personal details about your card, including your Gift Card number or 4-digit PIN.
Available hours 7am – 11pm, 7 days a week.
Within Australia: 1300 304 990
Outside Australia: +61 3 9093 1123
Please send written correspondence to:
Coles Group & Myer Gift Cards
GPO Box 5342
1. These terms and conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and Coles Group Limited ("Coles Group", "we" or "us") in relation to your use of this site. You accept these terms and conditions by accessing or using any part of the site after you have first accessed a page providing a link to them.
You are welcome to print a copy for your records.
If you decline to accept these terms and conditions, you will need to exit this site immediately.
2. You acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions (as varied from time to time) each time you or any other person accesses on your behalf, any part of this site, regardless of the means by which the site is accessed, and whether such access is authorised or not.
3. A reference to "these terms and conditions" also includes our Privacy and Security Policy and any other conditions or requirements contained within this site.
4. A reference to "this site" means the web site at http://www.giftcards.com.au and any part of that site.
5. These terms and conditions are in addition to any terms that apply to the use of your Gift Card or to any related services.
6. You are responsible for the use of this site by anyone who uses it in connection with your Gift Card. You fully indemnify us in respect of all use of this site by you, with your consent or in connection with your Gift Card, except to the extent that we have expressly authorised that use.
7. You acknowledge that we may allow access to the services offered on this site to anyone who enters a valid Gift Card number and 4-digit Access PIN. Your Access PIN is simply our way of identifying you. It does not offer you any protection or security if your Gift Card is lost or stolen. Remember to treat your Gift Card like cash.
8. You are solely responsible for any loss caused by use of your Gift Card and Access PIN by your or any other person, including any use not approved or contemplated by you.
9. You must notify us immediately by calling our Customer Response Team on 1300 304 990 if you know or suspect any unauthorised use of your Gift Card.
10. Our online services, or your access to them, may be withdrawn or suspended for any reason without notice, including (without limitation) the following:
11. The site and its contents are subject to copyright. The copyright is owned by Coles Group or, in the case of some material, third parties.
12. You may view this site and its contents using your web browser and make a reasonable number of copies of parts of this site solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, republication, display or communication, of any site content is strictly prohibited.
13. This site contains registered trade marks and other trade marks that are protected by law. Except as expressly authorised by Coles Group in writing, the use of any of these trade marks is strictly prohibited.
14. Coles Group cannot guarantee that any file or program available for access, download and/or execution from or via this site is free from viruses or other conditions that could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on this site and you release Coles Group entirely from all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
15. You will not hack into, change or otherwise interfere with the operation of this site or any information contained within it.
16. This site may contain links to third party sites. Coles Group is not responsible for the condition, security levels, content or any other aspect of any third party sites. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or by implication, an endorsement by Coles Group of such third party sites or the products or services provided, advertised or otherwise mentioned on those sites.
We do not allow anyone to provide links to Coles Group sites without our written permission.
17. You agree that your access to, and use of, this site is subject to these terms and conditions and all applicable laws and is at your own risk. You acknowledge that this site and its contents are provided on an "as is" basis.
18. Coles Group makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, concerning the operation of this site, or any related information, content, materials or products, except as required under applicable laws.
19. Except to the extent required by law, neither Coles Group nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, service providers, other contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims or expenses (including legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site or any site linked to it. This limitation applies to all direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other losses, damages, liabilities, claims or expenses you or others may suffer, including for loss of profits, business interruption or loss or corruption of data or information.
20. Coles Group's liability for a breach of a condition or warranty which is implied by law and cannot be excluded is limited, to the maximum extent possible, to one of the following at Coles Group's option:
21. This site is provided for use by Australian residents only. Your use of this site is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. Disputes arising from your use of this site are exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia (including the Federal Court of Australia, Victoria Registry).
22. This site may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. Without limiting the above disclaimer, Coles Group makes no representations that the content of this site complies with the laws, including intellectual property laws, of any country outside Australia. If you access this site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in each place where you access the site or where anything you publish or upload can be accessed.
23. These are the current terms and conditions. We may at any time vary these terms and conditions by publishing the varied terms and conditions on this site. Where a change may place an unfair burden on existing users of the site or services, we will provide a form and period of notice that we reasonably consider appropriate to that change.
Types of personal information collected
How personal information is collected and held
Purposes for handling personal information
Sharing of personal information
Procedures for access, correction and feedback
Additional privacy information
Card number, PINs and passwords
Third party sites
Changes to policies and procedures
At Coles Group Limited (“Coles”), we respect the privacy of your personal information in our care. Personal information means information which identifies you as an individual or from which your identity can be reasonably ascertained.
The types of personal information we collect includes name, contact details, identification information, household details, payment and transaction details/history (including information about payment cards linked to flybuys and associated transactions), details regarding participation in flybuys and our other clubs and programs operated from time to time, records of your communications and interactions with us, and details/history of preferences, interests and behaviour relating to transactions, products, services and activity with our digital services.
We may not be able to provide our products or services, or make offers to you without your personal information. For example, we may not be able to ensure you are awarded flybuys points, contact you or deliver your orders.
We may collect your personal information in relation to your interactions and transactions with us and Wesfarmers group companies. This includes: using your flybuys card or number or associated identifiers such as payment cards; making a purchase in store; placing an order online; making a non-cash payment; participating in a promotion, competition or survey; registering for services; or using related digital services. We may monitor and record your communications with us (including email and telephone) for security, dispute resolution, and training purposes, and we also operate video and audio surveillance devices in our premises. We may also collect personal information from third parties including public sources, information service providers, providers who administer Coles-branded products and services such as payment cards and insurance, anyone authorised to act on your behalf, and other Wesfarmers group companies including flybuys.
We hold personal information electronically and in hard copy form, both at our own premises and with the assistance of our service providers. We implement a range of measures to protect the security of that personal information. We also take measures in respect of destroying or de-identifying personal information that is no longer needed for any lawful purpose.
We handle your personal information in connection with providing, administering, improving and personalising our products and services. This can include processing payments, delivering orders, managing promotions, providing refunds and discounts, verifying your identity, communicating with you (including direct marketing), conducting product and market research, maintaining and updating our records, dealing with enquiries from you, and working with our service providers and other Wesfarmers group companies. Using personal information, we endeavour to improve our understanding of your interests, suitability and behaviour in relation to products, services and offers, including conducting risk assessments for financial products (including credit and insurance).
We may also handle your personal information to protect our lawful interests and facilitate purchases and potential purchases of our businesses. We may provide marketing communications and targeted advertising to you on an ongoing basis by telephone, electronic messages (e.g. email), our digital services and other means. These communications may relate to the products and services we, and other Wesfarmers group companies provide, and other products which may be of interest to you. You can call us on 131116 at any time to opt out of electronic and telephone direct marketing communications.
To make it easy for you to deal with other Wesfarmers group companies (including flybuys) and provide you with a more personal and consistent experience, we may exchange and combine personal information with them for the purposes described in our respective privacy policies.
We and Wesfarmers group companies may exchange your personal information with service providers engaged to assist with services including data processing, data analysis, information broking, credit reporting, online computing, printing, contact management, legal, accounting, business consulting, marketing, research, auditing, archival, delivery, security, investigation and mailing services, and in the provision of Coles-branded products and services such as payment cards and insurance..
The third parties to whom we disclose personal information may be located in Australia and other countries including Ireland, Hong Kong, Singapore and the United States of America. We take steps to ensure that our service providers are obliged to protect the privacy and security of your personal information and use it only for the purpose for which it is disclosed.
We provide information and services through a range of digital and online services including websites apps, email, online advertisements, IPTV and social media profiles. These services may be operated by us, other Wesfarmers group companies and flybuys program participants (collectively, Digital Services) to provide a consistent experience, personalise your use of each of those services and provide targeted marketing.
Our systems record a variety of information in relation to interactions with our online services. This can include information about software versions used, device identifiers (like IP address), location data (where available and not disabled by the user), dates, times, file metadata, referring website, data entered and user activity such as links clicked.
Some information we collect in relation to Digital Services is not related an individual. In many cases the information only relates to a device or is of an aggregated or statistical nature, and we will have no way of knowing the identity of the user. In other cases we may associate information about your use of Digital Services over time with your personal information, e.g. where on any occasion you have logged in, followed a link sent to you by email or we have otherwise been able to identify you.
Our online services may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of those sites and recommend that you review their privacy policies.
If you wish to access or correct any personal information we hold about you or have any feedback or concerns about privacy, please contact us as set out below. Where you seek a response from us, we will let you know who will be handling your matter and when you can expect a full response.
In the case of access and correction requests, please provide as much detail as you can about the particular information you seek, in order to help us retrieve it. Under the Privacy Act and other relevant laws, we are required to provide our reasons if we refuse your request. Where we decide not to make a requested correction and you disagree, you may ask us to make a note of your requested correction with the information.
For information about privacy generally, or if your concerns are not resolved to your satisfaction, you may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.oaic.gov.au and on 1300 363 992.
Queries regarding privacy should be directed to the Coles Privacy Officer:
Phone: 13 1116
Post: 800 Toorak Road
Hawthorn East VIC 3123
When you register with Coles Group & Myer Corporate Services, your information is stored in a safe and secure environment. When you place a Gift Card order, it is sent to our supplier partners in an encrypted form using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL technology is the standard form of encryption that is used by major banking institutions and e-commerce websites.
When you sign in to any service that we may offer on this site, the information collected is compared with the details we stored when you first registered with us for that service.
When submitting feedback or questions via email, it is very important that you do not disclose any details that could be used by others to gain access to your personal information. This includes your card number and any PINs or passwords.
Please make sure you secure your card numbers, PINs and passwords at all times.
Our site contains links to other sites. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties or the content of other web sites to which you provide your personal information. Please take care at all times to check whose site you are visiting.
We use high security levels for our online services. We use security levels which are standard for Internet banking and large scale e-commerce sites. You can check the security level of a web page by clicking on your internet browser's padlock or key icon.
Encryption is the standard way of protecting your information as it is transmitted between you and us. This involves converting the information into an unreadable code using a "key" (and also de-coding it using this "key"). The longer the key, the more difficult it is for others to break the encrypted code.